This article explains a way to manually configure the printer the usage of https://ij.start.canon. These steps to setup a Canon IJ printer consist of the subsequent steps:
- Steps to Load Drivers.
- Steps to put in drivers for Windows and Mac computers.
- Connect Windows to Canon Wi-Fi printers.
- Canon wired (USB) Connection to printers.
Canon Printer Wireless Connection Process – http: //ij.start.canon
In order to setup Canon printer wirelessly, it’s far essential that printer, router and device (PC, phone, tablet) are at the identical Wi-Fi network. Hence, you may connect Canon IJ printer with Wi-Fi router via ‘https://ij.start.cannon’ by following the below steps –
First of all, complete the downloading manner of motive force with the aid of using visiting canon.com/ijsetup on you device (Windows or Mac)
- Make sure that the printer is nicely linked to the power outlet and turned ON.
- Now, open the downloaded report of the motive force and keep hitting next till the choice of ‘Wireless Setup’ seems at the screen.
- Select this option and visit the printer manipulate panel screen.
- From here, press the ‘Menu’ button and select ‘Network Settings’ from the next screen.
- Click at the ‘Device Setting’ option and press ‘OK’ button.
- Now select ‘Device Settings’ and tap on ‘LAN Settings’ choice and press OK.
- Furthermore, pick out ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and click on once more on OK button. At this second your printer will look for the Wi-Fi router access factor.
Note – Ensure your Wi-Fi router is switched ON. Further, search for a blinking flash mild performing for your printer.
- Once they get admission to factor seek completes, a listing of to be had Wi-Fi networks will seem at the printer manipulate panel display.
- From here, pick out your Wi-Fi network and faucet on ‘OK’ button.
- Wpa-key- ij start.canon
- Next, input your WPA/WEP password. Make positive which you are getting into your accurate Wi-Fi password at the printer display.
- Finally, after finishing the Wi-Fi setup for Canon IJ printer, a message will show at the printer display pointing out that the printer is successfully related with the Wi-Fi network.
- Further, in the next section of this write up we’ve explained a way to upload Canon IJ printer in Windows and Mac tool in an in depth manner.
Canon IJ (Wireless) Printer Setup on Windows – IJ Start Canon Setup
To add your Canon printer for your Windows PC, simply comply with the instructions given below:
- As defined previously, down load your printer motive force via way of means of traveling http//ij.start.canon (or canon.com/ijsetup)
- As defined in the above segment, join printer with your Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open ‘Run’ via way of means of pressing Windows key + R simultaneously. Here, kind in ‘Control’ and click on OK.
- Manage panel run command
- Choose the option ‘Devices and Printers’ from the next screen.
- Tool and printer
- Now here in case your Canon printer is already added, it’ll show with a green test mark.
- In case if your printer is not listed, click on the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- Next, pick your Canon printer from the listing of to be had printers.
- Click on the ‘next’ button and wait few moments.
- Finally, your Canon ij printer may be proven with a Green tick mark in the ‘Devices and Printers’ segment and you may start enjoying your printing.
The printer setup steps explained in this text will enable any consumer to put in its Canon printer thru https://ij.start.canon. Furthermore, those steps explains the system of canon ij setup on Windows and Mac PC with each stressed out and Wi-Fi connection.