Erectile dysfunction is a major sexual disorder which deprives males from attaining and sustaining an erection for enjoying satisfactory intercourse. Males affected with erectile dysfunction problems lack the power and the stamina to get hard and make love.
- Physical causes of ED include hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, high cholesterol, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, use of tobacco, prescription medicines, Peyronie’s disease, alcoholism, low testosterone, injuries and surgeries that affect the spinal or pelvic area, sleep disorders and treatment for enlarged or prostate cancer.
- Psychological causes of ED include anxiety, stress, depression and relationship issues.
- Various risk factors can also contribute to erectile dysfunction such as use of medications, an injury in the lower half of the body, use of tobacco, alcohol and drug abuse as well as certain medical treatments.
Some of the complications arising out of incomplete intercourse include: embarrassment or low self esteem, relationship issues, an unsatisfactory love life and the inability to make your partner happy in bed. You can get further info on erectile dysfunction through online sources.
Treatment of ED through medicines
To improve the erectile dysfunction of males, Pfizer, a reputed pharmaceutical giant, introduced Viagra (blue pills) in the 1990’s. The higher cost of this drug prevented it from becoming popular among the masses.
Sensing an opportunity to capture a wide market base, Ajanta Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical company, introduced an affordable version of the same in the form of Kamagra. Like Viagra, it is also formulated with the same ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate. This powerful element relaxes the penile arteries and boosts the flow of blood to the male genitalia for a strong and long enduring erection.
The effectiveness of Kamagra stays in the body of males for nearly 4 hours and offers ample time to males to engage in multiple love making sessions. In addition to tablets, Kamagra is also merchandized in the form of soft tablets and delicious oral jellies.
Some other affordable versions of Kamagra which contain Sildenafil Citrate as its principal ingredient are Aurogra, Caverta, Silagra, Eriacta and Hard on Tablets. All these pills have received certification from the Food and drug Administration and are completely safe for ED treatment.
How to use ED medications safely?
A single pill of these ED medicines must be taken by males prior to the planned love making session. Avoid overconsumption or misuse as that can prompt undesirable and serious health consequences. Physical arousal during the time of lovemaking is essential else the medication won’t show any result. Most importantly, you must stay in touch with your doctor during the entire course of treatment.
Facial flushing, headache, nausea and drowsiness are some of the mild side effects which a new user can experience. These side effects don’t last in the body for long. However, adverse reactions such as loss of vision, impaired hearing, irregular chest pain and priapism must be immediately reported to a senior health care expert.
Avoid following items along with ED medicines
- Grapefruit juice
- Recreational substances
- Other erection enhancing medications of the PDE 5 inhibitor family
- Nitrate based medications