Every parent has a responsibility to only provide the best nutritional products and add them to her child’s diet. This can be a tough task owing to their busy schedule and stress-filled lives. Due to this, a lot of mothers opt to include health drinks as a part of their child’s daily balanced diet. While doing this is a great first step towards providing your child with the nutrition that they require, it can be difficult to choose the best health drink that supports your kids’ protein requirements.
Growing children require nutrients like potassium, magnesium and calcium to support their growth and development right from the early stages of childhood. Research has shown that over 70% of children in India end up consuming less than 50% of the recommended daily amount of nutrients, especially lacking in Vitamin D, calcium and zinc – causing micronutrient deficiency numbers to be at an all-time high.
Let us understand more about the necessity of health drinks and why mothers trust Gritzo Super Milk as the best drink for their children.
What’s Inside The Gritzo SuperMilk
Supplementing your child’s daily diet with Gritzo Super Milk can be beneficial to your kids’ protein requirements as it contains a wide array of carefully selected ingredients that are designed to boost the cognitive and physical development of your child, such as:
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are the essential building blocks of your child’s nutrition. They cannot be synthesized by the body and need to be obtained from an external source. Amino acids are required to carry out functions like assisting the growth and development of bones, regulating digestion, and producing neurotransmitters. Lack of amino acids can lead to complications such as a weakened immune system and stunted growth.
- Vitamin A: It is a group of unsaturated organic compounds such as retinol, retinal and several provitamins A carotenoids that are required by the body to carry out functions like regulating the immune system, maintaining proper kidney and ocular health. Lack of Vitamin A can lead to complications such as night blindness, lung failure, and bacterial infections.
- Folic Acid: Vitamin B9, otherwise known as Folic Acid is a water-soluble nutrient that works with Vitamin B6 and B12. It carries out functions like improving cognitive function and regulating the synthesis of DNA in the body. Lack of Folic Acid can result in complications such as folic anemia, a condition characterised by weakness of limbs and acute diarrhoea.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is one of the most important sources of kids’ protein. It helps in promoting the growth and development of the bones and teeth. Lack of Vitamin D can lead to complications like rickets – a condition that causes bow leggedness and deformation of bones, especially in children.
Gritzo Super MIlk provides 100% of the daily recommended intake for Vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) which is three times more easily absorbed by the body than any other form of Vitamin D.
- Calcium: Calcium is an essential mineral that is required by the body to carry out functions such as regulating heart circulation, clotting of blood and the contraction of muscles. About 99% of the calcium in our body is stored in the teeth and bones. Lack of calcium can cause complications such as cataracts, reduced oxygen flow to the brain and osteoporosis.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Docosahexaenoic acid is a type of Omega-3 fatty acid that carries out functions like cognitive development in the early stages of childhood. They are also essential for the lowering of bad cholesterol and maintaining good ocular health. Lack of Omega-3 fatty acids can lead to complications such as fatigue, poor sleep patterns and joint pain.
- Iron: Iron is essential for maintaining kids’ protein levels. It carries out functions like increasing the production of haemoglobin and improving cognitive function. Lack of iron can lead to compilations such as weakness of bones, fatigue and poor sleep patterns.
- Zinc: Zinc is a vital mineral that is utilized by the body in various ways. It is the second most abundant mineral and carries out functions like boosting the immune system, synthesizing protein, and regulating enzymatic reactions. Lack of zinc is especially common among growing children and can cause complications such as delayed growth and development of the body, rashes on the skin, chronic diarrhoea and behavioural issues.
Apart from these, Gritzo Super Milk is also rich in micronutrients like potassium, manganese, phosphorus, Vitamins C, E, and K which carry out functions such as regulating kids’ protein, boosting their growth and development, maintaining gut health, improving the connectivity of muscle tissues, and promoting their immune systems.
What Sets Gritzo Super Milk Apart
We at Gritzo have invested our resources to clinically research various ingredients and formulate our trademarked Super Milk to provide your child with only the best nutritional experience. We have also taken steps such as:
- Using unrefined cane sugar instead of refined sugar in our product – contains microbes that regulate gut health.
- Ensuring that no preservatives or artificial colouring substances were added.
- Using high-quality milk-based whey protein that is easy to digest.
- Adding 21 different nutrients, electrolytes and vitamins that are essential to your child’s growth and development.
- Ensuring that our product is completely free of trans fats and vegetable oils.
- Omitting the use of soy protein and high fructose in our product.
- Our product is also 100% vegetarian, making it a viable source of nutrition for children who follow vegetarianism.
- Supplementing our product with electrolytes in order to maintain fluid balance.
It is also important to note that Gritzo Super Milk was designed to only act as a nutritional supplement and not a replacement for actual meals. The best way to ensure that your child meets their daily vitamin requirements would be to constitute a healthy balanced diet consisting of various vitamins and nutrients – and supplement it with this product, thereby filling in the nutritional gap.